Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Terrible Twos

They sure are terrible.


I do not have to worry about anyone ever pushing Madison around throughout her life. She certainly is a strong willed little girl who stands her ground.


She even pleads her case when I give her a timeout. (Maybe she'll grow up to be a lawyer???)


The terrible twos have started in a BIG way. In it's path are a very frustrated Mommy and a frustrated daycare provider.


For some reason, the terrible twos are making Madison very WILD. She runs non-stop from the moment she wakes up until she drops in her crib at night. Naps - yea, they don't really happen. She hardly takes time to eat.


Most oft heard terrible twos phrases:

"Yes it iiiisssss"

"I do it!"

"I walk!"

"I go to hockey game!"

"Go that way!" (Madison tries to tell me where to go when we are driving in the car)

"Mommy, I am talking!" (trying to teach her to not interrupt others using this phrase has backfired on me!!!)

My all time favorite:

"Mommy, what are you talking about?"

No comments: