Life has been busy busy busy at the Lee Ranch - hence, no time for blogging. I have started another MBA class, this time a tough statistics class. I have had to devote nearly all of the kid's sleeping hours to homework. BOO.
Cameron is four months and two days old. He had his well baby visit and vaccines today. We learned something unexpected - Cameron is short and fat.
Which is a bit confusing to me because he has always seemed tall to me. At his 2 month visit he was somewhere in the 70th percentile for his height. Now, he is in the 30th percentile, but he seems bigger. At this point, we think the measurement at his two month appointment was wrong and he has always been short. We will check again in two months to be sure.
I've been noticing the chunk multiplying on Cam's thighs lately. He finally has those roly poly baby chunkers. So cute. He is up to a whopping 15 lbs 14 oz! That's almost a 4 pound gain since his two month visit!
Cameron is rolling over from belly to back. He is nearly rolling from back to belly. This kid just wants to GO! He doesn't not want to be motionless at all. His arms and legs are constantly moving. Although he is a very mellow baby, I think I will have a hard time keeping up with him once he becomes mobile! Whenever he is in his bouncer or sitting slightly elevated, he tries to sit up. If I am playing with him on the floor or with him on my lap, he wants me to hold him so he is sitting up. The days of sitting unassisted are rapidly approaching!
I hope to post more updates about new toys (for me, not the kids!), funny things the kids say, and milestones in the next few days. I will also add pictures, I promise!
Oh yea - and I want to give a quick shout out to my dear friends Angie and Jodi. I had hoped to blog about this, but life got in the way. Last week Jodi donated a kidney to Angie and both are doing well! We have prayed and prayed for the day when Angie would get a new kidney and it finally came! We now continue to pray for a speedy recovery for both Angie and Jodi and we pray that Angie's body continues to accept the new kidney.
Toodaloo for now - more posts coming soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment