Monday, August 30, 2010

I am just a little crazy

I admit it.

I have been busy. Busy chasing the kiddos around the playground at Cozy Corners. Busy drinking cold ones and re-living our college days around the campfire. Busy floating on an air mattress in Kron's Bay. Busy applying sunscreen to little noses, bellies, and legs. Busy kickin' back in the 'ole Glastron.

Too busy to keep my floors pet-hair free. Too busy to keep the sink free of dirty dishes. Too busy to dust. Too busy tackle that summer reading list. Too busy to scrapbook (GASP!)

I've even been too busy to post to the blog on a consistent basis.

It has been time well wasted.

So in the month of September, it is my goal to rectify the lack of consistent blogging by joining http://thecarstensclan.blogspot.com/ in her September blog-a-thon. 30 days of *hopefully* daily blogging.

The floors, dishes and dustbunnies? Well...they will still be there at the end of the month.

Wanna join in the fun?

Head over to http://mama23bears.blogspot.com/p/september-blog-thon.html to join the fun and grab the code for the button!













No comments: