Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Santa's Lap

Well - she didn't smile for the camera - but she isn't crying either! Madison visited Santa for the first time tonight. She call all dressed up in her cute Christmas dress and waited patiently in line with the other kids for her turn on the lap. I was afraid that she would cry, so I did my best to prepare her. We talked about how Santa can be scary looking, especially when he bellows HO!HO!HO! But he is really just a gentle old man that likes to bring toys to good children. As I set her on his lap, she tightened her grip on my arms but soon realized that I wasn't going anywhere and that she would be okay.
















Madison's new nickname is LOVERGIRL. Isn't this the cutest thing ever? She has learned to kiss and takes every available opportunity to share her love. Madison and her second cousin, Ben, were instant buddies at Grandma Muldoon's Christmas party last weekend. Madison's other second cousin, Colby, is the baby in the background. Madison is also very fond of hugging. She does the cutest little pat on the back when she gives a big bear hug.















There are a few great grandchildren missing in this picture. In the front row we have Madison, Ben, Davis, and Gretta. In the back row is Alexia, Isabelle, and Abby. The great grandchildren that are missing are Luke, Caden, Colby, and Mason. (I hope I didn't forget anyone!) I think there are almost as many great grandchildren as grandchildren now. Great Grandma Muldoon gives all the kids warm jammies for Christmas each year. The jammies were a real hit this year as all the kids quickly changed from the dressy christmas clothes to the snuggly new duds. Madison and Abby were especially proud of their matching sleeper and nightgown jammies.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

How cute! TFS!

Cole