
I just can't get enough of all of my pint-sized loves! Aren't they cute? We FINALLY got to meet little Riley. Glad I got to meet him before he started walking. The kid already weighs 11 pounds! Can you see him in the picture? Yea, that's him...with his brother leaning on his head! He is a big baby, but I nearly threw him the ceiling when I first picked him up. I'm so used to picking up a 22 pound toddler that he was a little lighter than I expected!
Madison sure was jealous. If she was in my lap holding Riley with me, she was just fine. She would give him hugs and kisses -- she really loved him. If I picked up that sweet little baby without holding her at the same time, she was mad! She would kick and scream and try to climb over Riley and into my lap. Mason is getting big - he and Madison had a lot of fun playing, doing somersaults, and chasing each other around.
1 comment:
So cute! Isn't being an Auntie fun?
Post a Comment