
It seems like Madison learns a new word or phrase everyday!
The latest:
"Bye! See 'ya later!"
Mommy: "one"
Madison: "Two!"
Mommy: "three"
Madison: "Two!"
Tanks! (Thanks!)
Peas! (Please)
Shoose (Shoes)
ABC's!
Juice
Shop
She has also learned a naughty word: Shut Up. We're not sure where she picked that one up - but we're guessing it was from one of the kids at daycare.
I guess - you have to take the good with the bad at daycare. I really believe that Madison is a more outgoing and social child because she is exposed to and has to socialize with other children. At the same time, you have to accept some of the bad behaviors that they pick up while they are there. In the long run, I think the good will outweigh the bad. It will just be up to Mike and I to teach Madison that some behaviors that she may learn from the other children at daycare are simply not acceptable in our home.
No comments:
Post a Comment