Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Sick Baby Girl


I'm home today with a sick little munchkin. Poor baby girl has a fever and I imagine a sore throat, sore ears, and a headache. (I have it too!) I hope she gets over it quickly - I have been fighting it myself for a week and a half - the worst being the past 3.5 days. Sick kids put a wrench in our schedules - but it sure is nice to cuddle them! Madison has been a little snuggle bug since the fever started after work and school last night.

Mike took this picture of Madison a few days ago. For some reason, she loves to put on his Timberwolves hat - I love how the blue really brings out the color of her eyes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Madison, I hope you and Mom are feeling better,no fun to be sick. Did you like my puppy, she sure likes you. Hugs Great Grandma Doon