
On Saturday, we visited the MN Zoo. We thought that Madison would enjoy seeing all the farm babies. We had a great day, but Madison did not like the farm babies. She had the opportunity to pet a lamb, a baby goat, and even piglets. She was too scared! I must admit, they were really darn cute! There is almost nothing cuter than baby piglets climbing all over each other to nurse on mama pig! Madison liked the acquarium and the tigers the best (probably because you can't get NEAR the tigers and the acquarium is surrounded by 6 inches of plexiglas!)
This picture really shows what a gorgeous day it was on Sunday! It was warm, sunny, and oh so beautiful! I haven't seen the sky that blue in a long time! We are preparing to build a fence around our yard. Mike and his dad spent the day unloading the supplies and looking for the property line in the ground....Mike's mom and I enjoyed a bucket of slush and the sunshine! Madison ran all over the yard and did not want to go in when it was time for bed.
I just had to share this picture too. This little guy is my nephew, Riley. I grabbed a background (Mom's bath towels!) and a few pillows on Easter Sunday and made an attempt at 3-month pictures. They still might need to visit the Target photo studio, but this was a fun attempt and a good learning experience. He is such a sweet little guy!
1 comment:
You've been tagged! Read my blog to see what you need to do!
Post a Comment