Tagged!
Nicole tagged me yesterday, I have watched this thing go around all the scrapbooker blogs for the past week and wondered when it would hit me.
Here are the rules: each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to blog about their seven things and post the rules as well . At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
1. I can't create a scrapbook page without a sketch.
2. I read about ten blogs on a daily basis - they mostly belong to people that I don't know.
3. I have a HUGE weakness for chocolate chip cookies and M&M Mcflurries.
4. I never crave ice cream from Cold Stone Creamery - but when I smell it in the mall it's usually irresistable.
5. I like getting up early on Saturday mornings and enjoying the quiet by myself - but right now, I would do just about anything for one day to sleep in!
6. Nobody knows this one - I have an incredible fear of losing a child to tragedy or illness - I'm sure most mom's have this fear - but I'm starting to think that my fear borders on needing therapy! I am not over protective or anything but I always have this little feeling of dread in the back of my mind. I struggle to accept and trust God's plan in this respect.
7. I am focusing on finding happiness in the little things in life. I have made a point in the past few weeks to pause and take note of all the little happy moments that occur on a daily basis. I am realizing that there are a lot of them - and they are so much more valuable than any happiness brought by "things."
I'm going to change this up a little bit. Since most of the people that have blogs have already been tagged - I'm requesting that the people that I tag post their 7 random facts in a comment on my blog. If you have a blog post it on your blog and provide a link in my blog's comments!
TAG:
Mom
Sheila
Grandma Muldoon
Haley (little Haley, I would love to see 7 new things that you're doing on your blog!)
Jodi D.
Laura J.
Heather E.
2 comments:
tagged
1. all my passwords are my grandkids names
2. I play bingo every thurdsay I hate the game but love the time I spend with my mom
3. I have a fear of someone taking my grandkids away and I would never see them again.
4. I drove a car all winter with no heat
5. every Thanksgiving I put a turkey sandwitch on my Dad's grave
6 I make my bed every morning because If I die I dont want anyone to see an unmade bed..
7. I have a strong feeling that there is a goast or some kind of spirit around me.
Cousin Tracy,
Check out my blog for the response to my Tag.
Haley
Post a Comment