My posts have been few and far between lately. I appologize. My current MBA class, although quite an easy class, is a lot of work and is taking away from my blogging time!
We have been really busy around our house - took one last camping trip last weekend. We had fun but it was COLD! It was a mere 28 degrees on the first morning. Madison loves camping, but due to the cold weather, she was a very unhappy camper that morning. She and I ended up going to McDonalds to warm up and to eat yogurt (her favorite!) and chocolate milk. We stayed there for about an hour so her crying about her cold hands wouldn't wake up our fellow campers. It was a fun little mother-daughter side trip!
We're looking forward to the big Packers Vs. Chargers game at Lambeau Field this weekend. Madison will be staying home and her Grandma and Grandpa Tigue will be staying with her. They are hoping to bring her to a pumpkin patch and apple orchard - I'm hoping her Grandma will take some good fall pictures!
So far the Pack is undefeated - can't say that about the Vikings!
Look for Lambeau Field (Mecca) pictures next Monday or Tuesday!
1 comment:
I'd still rather be a Vikings fan.
Have fun in cheese land.
Post a Comment