Tuesday, September 04, 2007

NO! I love YOU!

Madison: I yuv you, Mommy.
Mommy: Ah, Madison, I love you too!
Madison: NO! I yuv YOU!
Mommy: But I can love you too.
Madison: I YUV YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish I had a picture to go with this. We have "I Love you" wars in the car all the time.

Life is good when all you have to fight about is who loves who more.

Another cute variation of this war (much to Mike's chagrin) is:

Mike: Madison, I love you.
Madison: NO! I yuv Mommy!

In other news, our entire household was struck with the Plague over the weekend and we had to cancel our labor day weekend camping plans. Hopefully we are now plague free. Fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Hopefully she'll keep in that I love Mommy stage for a long time - or at least up until her pre-teen years! And it's good to have something against Mike! :) hehehe!