When Mike was little, he LOVED Ernie. He had the sweetest little Ernie doll that has been passed down to Madison. She has had it for quite a long time but only became attached to it when I told her that it used to be her Daddy's toy.
So, today she brought Ernie along with her on the way to daycare. When we got there I told her she had to leave Ernie in the car because she isn't allowed to bring her own toys to daycare. (They cause too many fights and sharing issues.)
This is how it went:
Mommy: Let's put Ernie right here in your carseat and he'll be waiting for you after daycare.
Madison: Okay, bye bye Ernie (as she puts in him in the car seat.)
As we walk up the sidewalk to the front door, I hear a soft little voice say:
"I Yuv you Ernie."
No comments:
Post a Comment