Monday, October 08, 2007

My New Toy



Okay, so this picture isn't a picture of my new toy - but it was taken with my new toy! I have had my Nikon D80 Digital SLR camera since last Christmas and I just added a new lens to my camera bag. I bought a Nikor 55-200 mm lens with vibration reduction. It will be great for getting those cute pictures of Madison without standing right on top of her. Mike really likes nature photography and it will be great for that too!

I really love the above picture of Madison and the small depth of field. It really makes her pop out of the picture. Now look at her in the picture below; it was taken at the same time.
The sun must have been really bright for her - because she is squinting in all of them...it was a rainy day too!
Anyway - now that I have a new toy, Madison is going to get real tired of seeing my camera...so I might be looking for subjects. Feel free to offer up your cute kids!!

No comments: