Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Deck The Halls



The halls are decked. 

Madison will not take off her Christmas dress.  I had to buy new tights - and hide them - because Madison keeps playing in her tights and either putting holes in them or getting them dirty. 

We have more than enough snow for a white Christmas.



Madison and Cameron look perfectly natural in Santa hats.



The gifts are purchased - and waiting to be wrapped.  I'm hoping the gift wrapping fairy shows up...wrapping gifts is not something I consider a joy of the season.

Madison is preparing for her first ever Sunday School Christmas Program.  Oh how I remember the days of doning white sheets and halos made of gold tinsel and garland.   

We are learning about the miracle of the Newborn King and are preparing our hearts for Him.

Finally, we are praying that all of our friends and family feel the joy of the season and rejoice in the miracle that is before us! 

No comments: