Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Cameron!


Today, Cameron turns two.  I cannot believe how quickly time is flying - my babies are growing up too fast!

Some things about Cameron -
1.  He LOVES Elmo.  Which is why he is getting an Elmo birthday cake!
2.  He recently fell in love with Toy Story 3 - its one of the few movies he will sit still for!
3.  Cameron is a big football fan!  He sleeps with a packer football and says "Go Ack Go!"
4.  Cameron is talking up a storm lately!  He is saying just about everything now and even starting to string a few words together.  He even FINALLY said his sister's name this past weekend. 
5.  His favorite word these days is NO!  (Gee, I wonder where he heard that one???)
6.  He loves to sit at the table and play with blocks.
7.  He loves to color and play with playdoh too!
8.  He is very close to his sister.  They fight like siblings do, but he is very quick to come to her aid or look for her comfort when he is scared.  I'm quite certain that Madison feels the same way!
9.  Cameron learned to climb out of his crib about a month ago - and bedtime is a two hour ordeal.  He often falls asleep at his bedroom door because he can't always get it open when he gets out of bed.  He has been smacked in the head by that door numerous times!  He also plans ahead when he makes his great escape from his crib.  I usually find him crashed on the floor, with his pillow, stuffed animals and blankets. 
10.  Cameron will move in to his own room SOON!  It's been a work in progress for a few months and I hope to finish it up after Christmas.
11.  Cameron is learning his colors - but all colors are blue in his world. 
12.  He gives the best hugs and kisses -and his I yuv you will melt your heart! 

Happy Birthday Sweet Cameron!  Mommy and Daddy love you to the moon and back! 

No comments: