Madison has a new phrase. She uses it all the time. It's cute - but it could drive a mother crazy! It does not matter what I say to her, the response is:
"Yes et iiiissss."
Madison: "Mommy, my brocolli is all gone."
Mommy: "No, Madison, you still have brocolli on your plate."
Madison: "Yes et iiisss."
She has the most perfect little whiney voice to go with the phrase.
Ever hear the song "Hey there Delilah" by the Plain White Ts? (I like to call them the dirty white t's.) Well, Madison loves that song. If I get a chance, I'm going to pull out my video camera the next time I play the song for her. She dances around the room and sings "ooohhh....what you do meeeeeeee." It will either win me $100,000 on AFV or I'll learn how to do a video blog.
It's too stinkin' cute.
The song has a line that I just love. It goes "Times Square couldn't shine as bright as you." Too true, too true.
No comments:
Post a Comment