About a week ago I asked a friend how to control Cam’s hair and make it lie flat. She laughed and said troll babies are cute and to just leave the hair alone. She’s right. The more I look at him, the more I think he looks like a little Treasure Troll. So that’s what I call him.Cameron was three months old two Sunday's ago. It’s hard to believe it has been three months already, at the same time, I can’t remember life without him!
Weight: 12 pounds and some odd-ounces.
Length: 22 inches
Size: 3-6 months. We’ve been transitioning out of 0-3 month clothes into the 3-6 month stuff for a few weeks now.
Size: 3-6 months. We’ve been transitioning out of 0-3 month clothes into the 3-6 month stuff for a few weeks now.
Diapers: Size 2. We’re still using up some old size 1 – but it really is time for the larger ones!
Cameron is a very mellow baby. If he is awake, he is happy just sitting in a bouncer, listening to music, and playing with toys that are attached. He manipulates his Nuk a lot, but hasn’t figured out how to put it in his mouth just yet.
He coos like crazy and often talks to his friends that hang over the changing table. He has also developed this high pitched scream that he does when he is happy. Its the cutest thing! He likes to sleep – A LOT. He is usually only awake for short bursts of time in the morning and the early evening. Otherwise he sleeps, waking only to eat.
He is no longer eating at night; we stopped feeding him after his two month well baby appointment. He does wake once or twice a night for his Nuk. Until recently, he would wake up for the Nuk and not go back to sleep until I moved him from his cradle to his bouncer. He has, however, spent the whole night in his cradle for the past two weeks or so.
Hmmm....should have rotated that before uploading. oh well.Cameron is a little snuggler. He often cuddles right into my neck after being fed or when we’re just hanging out. I love it and could sit like that all night!
He is getting those adorable little chunkers on his thighs – you know the ones that you can only see when you take off his diaper? So cute.
His hair is getting much lighter as I suspected it would. The roots are turning very blonde.
Cameron adores his big sister. Whenever she talks to him or kisses him, he gets a big smile on his face and shakes his arms and legs. He also seems to really like his Grandpa Lee, as he babbled like crazy for Grandpa over the weekend.
Cam is starting to enjoy baths more. He doesn’t get all excited and splash like Madison did, but he no longer cries when we give him a bath. He just lies in the water and relaxes like he is on a sandy beach.

Cameron HATES his tummy time. I thought he would never learn to roll over because he can’t get through two minutes of tummy time without screaming. However, last Wednesday he successfully rolled from his tummy to his back. We are still trying to get it on video!
We just had his three month pictures taken and they are so cute! I can’t wait for the order to come in so I can get them up on my wall. 

This picture is for Uncle Tyler. Are REAL hunters supposed to scream and cry when they put on their hunting gear?
1 comment:
Okay the one of Cam in the tub looks JUST like you as a baby Trace.
Cameron the Hunter isn't crying because he's a wimp. He's just crying because he can't wait to get out there and get his first deer :)
Post a Comment