Yesterday Madison and I were acting silly while trying to make Cameron smile and giggle. So I said to Madison "Do you love your baby brother?"
Madison: Yes, I really love Cameron. When he gets bigger, we have to get another baby.
Mommy: Really, another baby?
Madison: Yes. How about a baby girl?
1 comment:
I know all about this. Karly has been asking for a baby girl for awhile now. At first it was just one more baby but now she claims we are going to have 3 to 4 more and she even named them all. 2 more girls and 1-2 more boys! haha I keep telling her that mommy isnt having any more babies and that she can have them herself when she gets older which she says is ok but then a couple hours later there she is telling anyone who will listen about the babies I am going to have in the near future! way too funny!
Post a Comment