Monday, June 29, 2009

Compare and Contrast

People keep telling me that Cameron is starting to look more like Cameron and less like Madison. As I look back at pictures of Madison at about the same age as Cameron, I realize how much alike they still look! I thought it would be fun to do a little compare and contrast again.



Madison fell asleep in her exersaucer, Cam fell asleep in his Johnny Jump Up. Madison didn't like the Johnny Jump Up so much, Cameron really likes it.


Both Madison and Cameron were total hams when the mamaratzi came around. They are both very photogenic and smiley.



Both Madison and Cameron are good eaters! They love their food and I have very few food battles.


Both Madison and Cameron have the same lean to the side when they sit up. Madison had hair that hung in her eyes at this age - so does Cameron. Cameron weighs a little more and has a little more junk in the trunk, while Madison was more petite.
Madison was more demanding (and still is!) while Cam is very easy going. Madison was on a set schedule right from the start but I cannot get Cameron on a schedule to save my life. He usually takes one good nap in the afternoon - but otherwise he takes cat naps. Madison went right to bed at 8pm, sometimes Cam goes to bed at 8, othertimes he is wide awake until 1opm.
Both said DADA first but both are all about cuddling with Mama.
So - although they are different in many ways, I still think that Madison and Cameron look a lot alike.

No comments: