I didn't want to cut Cameron's hair but I have sibling pictures scheduled for Saturday. His hair was getting pretty scruffy looking (think hockey-player-mullet). So, I decided it was time for a trim.
I could see blonde roots growing in, so I knew his brown hair would be a thing of the past. I just didn't expect him to look so much like a surfer dude. Seriously, he looks like he just got off the beach!
In fact, I could swear I walked into the salon with an entirely different baby. Even though I held him the whole time, I am convinced that someone switched my sweet little boy with another!
After
Last weekend my mom said that he was starting to look a lot like his Daddy. I didn't think he did so much - but with the shorter and blonder hair, I now agree!
I am sad that his soft, sweet baby locks are gone but now I don't have to brush it out of his eyes and tuck it behind his ears anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment