Thursday, July 16, 2009

Weekend at the lake



Last weekend the kids and I travelled to my parent's place on Fish Trap Lake. For the most part, it was a pretty cool weekend, so we didn't play on the lake much.



We took Madison fishing and she caught the most fish! Poor Grandpa, he spent most of the time taking fish off her hook and putting worms on! I didn't buy a fishing license, so I couldn't help her. I enjoyed a book instead!


Cameron enjoyed most of the trip as well. He spent most of the weekend bundled up in his sister's hoodie because we forgot his!



Madison had a blast swimming in the pool. She is becoming such a strong swimmer that she can even go by herself in the pool with a noodle. Of course, Mommy is close by to rescue her in case she loses her grip on the noodle!

It was Grandma's birthday too - so Madison made her Grandma an ice cream cake to celebrate! YUM.

No comments: