I cannot believe how quickly time flies. Before I know it, I’ll be saying that my baby is graduating. YIKES!
What can I say about Madison at four years old?
Madison adores her little brother and shows him that with hugs and kisses and by dragging him around the house by his neck. She has even accomplished the amazing feat of getting him out of his pack ‘n play, much to my horror. Madison does not quite understand the words “DO NOT pick up your brother.”
Madison is T.I.N.Y. She is tall, but oh so skinny. I do feed her, I promise! In fact, the kid eats like crazy but weighs a mere 32 pounds. I cannot buy pants that stay on her. I am constantly telling her that “crack kills” and pulling her pants up!
She still has the gorgeous red hair that she shocked us with at her birth. It is long long long. I want to cut it so badly! It is long enough to donate to locks of love but we are waiting just a bit so she will have some left when we do finally cut it.
Madison lives up to the fiery personality that red heads are so well known for. She is always right and will argue anything with anyone. Mostly she argues with Mamma. It’s funny and infuriating all at the same time. In a particular bad-mommy moment a few days ago I was very frustrated with her and muttered under my breath “oh, Madison grow up!’ She heard this and said “But Mommy, I can’t grow up, I’m still only three.” Those sweet little words melted my heart and a laugh escaped my lips. Of course, her “growing up” is the last thing I want – I’m sure many mothers of almost-four-year-olds can relate to my moment of frustration!
Madison can:
Write her name
Write the alphabet
Tell you what the first letter of a word is when you help her sound it out
Skate
Ride a bike with training wheels
Madison likes:
Pooh Bear (STILL!)
Princesses
Hockey
Camping
Campfires
Marshmallows
Capri Sun
Boating
Skipping
Driving her power wheels Jeep
Dresses and Tights
Sunday School
The Green Bay Packers
The Train Movie (The Polar Express)
Barbie Dolls
Madison wants:
Everything in the Fleet Farm Toyland catalog
A princess scooter
The Dora doll that can dance
Dresses
Happy Birthday, sweet Madison. You are the light of my life and the joy in my heart!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday to Madison! I had to laugh at her wanting everything in the Toyland catelog. Anna brought that catelog home from Gm and Gpa's last weekend and told me she circled only the things she wanted. Looked through it and pretty much EVERYTHING was circled! Ha!
Post a Comment