Madison has been noticing the songs on the radio more - and starting to sing along. A few days ago a song came on and she started to sing.
Madison: God is great, beer is good and people are crazy.
Hearing her sing this song already had me chuckling. Then she said that Dawn (her daycare provider) had taught them that song, I was laughing even harder. If she did indeed teach the daycare kids this song (and who knows, Madison could have made it up in her mind), it might bother some parents, but I think it's kind of cute and all in good fun anyway.
So I was laughing to myself about the song, enjoying her slightly off-key rendition of it. When she started to analyze the song a bit.
Madison: Mama, I don't know many people that are crazy.
Mommy: Hmmmm.....
*Thoughtful silence*
Madison: 'Cept for maybe you, Mama.
A moment later she added Daddy and Cameron to her list of people that are crazy.
At least I won't be in that padded room all alone!


1 comment:
That's so funny....Emma and I just had a discussion about "that' song this week as well..... Cute!
Post a Comment