Monday, November 02, 2009

On my playlist

On my playlist right now:

I'm alive - kenny chesney and dave mathews
American Ride, Toby Keith
15 Taylor Swift
Toes (the uncensored version) - Zack Brown Band
Welcome to the future - Brad Paisley
Love your love the most - Eric Church
Sounds Like Life to Me - Daryl Worly
Joey - Sugarland
Need you Now - Lady Antebellum
I Wanna Make you Close your Eyes - Dierks Bentley
Alright - Darius Rucker

What is on your playlist right now?

2 comments:

Tina said...

This post makes me really miss listening to music more! I listen to so much talk radio during my commute!! This challenges me to seek out some new music and create my playlist!!

Tracy said...

When I commutted from Winona to Rochester - I got so tired of music. I started checking out audio books on CD from the library and listened to those. Sometimes I would sit in the car in the driveway because I didn't want to stop listening to the book! I think we have to mix it up a little when we have long drives.