Well - I just submitted my final paper for the third class in my MBA program.
What a relief.
This last class, a marketing class, has been a tough one! The class was not difficult, just a lot of work. Each week required about 3 chapters of reading, 2 discussion posts that cited the text and other sources, at least 4 reponses to the discussion posts of other students, and a 3-5 page paper. This last week had all the same requirements plus a second paper.
It's been a long six weeks.
Provided all goes well with my paper for week 6 and the final paper that I just submitted, I will maintain my 4.0 GPA.
Fingers Crossed.
I'll take a break over the Holidays and then start again in January. My tuition reimbursement program through the Mayo Clinic allows me to take 4 classes per year. So, unless they increase the amount of money for me to go to school (or Capella University decreases tuition!) I will only be taking the four classes in 2008. I guess I am not holding my breath!
I will be in class for 6 weeks and then take a 6 week break all year long.
By the way, I learned way more about the Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner during this class than I ever cared to know.
No comments:
Post a Comment