Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Fat lip and Crunch!

So - you know how sometimes you have a few days where nothing seems to go right? I have been stuck in that funk for a few days now.

On Sunday night, Madison was sitting on my lap and she kept giving me kisses. She was laughing and having fun with it and got a little bit excited. She slipped and smacked my lip with her head. (Who knew toddler heads were so hard???) She split my lip open - so now I have a fat lip that is so sore! I scared the poor kid half to death because it hurt so bad that I yelped!

Then on Monday I had just gotten off work and was driving to pick up Madison. Traffic in front of me stopped suddenly, so I had to stop too. Unfortunately, the person behind me didn't think she had to stop and she rear-ended me. UGH. Thankfully, there was no damage to the car (Why didn't that happen when the toddler hit my lip!?!?!?!). It was dark out so I asked the girl for her information just in case I found damage in the daylight. She became very angry and said that it was my fault because I stopped suddenly (uh, hello...you have to stop when traffic in front of you stops.) She said that she was not going to give me her name and number because she "barely tapped" me. I told her I would be happy to wait for the police then. She finally gave in and gave me her information. UGH...what a mean snot. She had no reason to be mad at me - I should have been mad at her!

So - here's hoping that Tuesday goes a little better.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Ouch! I hope the rest of the week goes better - and that you don't find any damage in the daylight!