Last May, I posted this: http://leefamilymemories.blogspot.com/2007/05/hug-your-kids.html. At that time, I had just learned about a family in California that lost all three of their children in one tragic moment. I was heartbroken and actually felt a deep sadness for this family for weeks after I read about them. I said a lot of prayers for them and even prayed that I would never have to go through anything remotely like it.
Today, I was reading one of my favorite blogs, nitty.gritty http://jodyferlaak.blogspot.com/ and learned that this family is now expecting TRIPLETS! Two girls and one boy, just like their family was before the accident. Read about them at http://www.laderatimes.com/. Now, I realize that this gift will never replace the three children that they lost - but these babies will bring happiness and joy back into the lives of these parents.
It is evidence that God is at work. Evidence that good will always overcome evil. It is evidence that God does have a plan.
No comments:
Post a Comment