
I just adore this photo. I was able to capture this moment a few weeks ago using my Mom's Nikon D40. I had forgotten to bring my Nikon D80 (give the girl an expensive camera and she leaves it at home!!!)
I love the photo because it captures the love and innocence of children. I love how Madison is leaning in to kiss her new baby cousin and how Mason looks like a protective big brother. It's as if his eyes are saying "I will protect you." Evan is just sleeping peacefully, knowing that he is safe and loved. My only regret is that Riley is not in the picture. If I remember correctly, he was sitting in the same chair, right next to them when I snapped this photo.
Here's to capturing life's precious moments.
2 comments:
Maybe it's time for a new career in photography!
Thanks! I think I'm an "accidental" photgrapher! I have taken a few classes, but I take 9 million bad shots to get one good one!
Post a Comment