So - here they are!
We call Riley tank because he acts like a tank! He is short and stout - with the cutest bull legs you've ever seen! He is such a mellow child. I don't think I've ever heard him cry. He is a BIG eater too! He will clean his plate and then steal his brother's when Mason isn't looking!
This is Evan when he was in Children's Hospital with pneumonia. He looks so tiny and helpless. On that note - I just read a scary article in the Minneapolis Star Tribune about a ventilator shortage in Minnesota. Hospitals are having to rent extra vents because there are so many people in the hospital. Even the two Mayo Clinic hospitals rented four vetilators last week because they were short. We aren't even experiencing an epidemic right now! What would happen if there were a serious flu outbreak?
Finally, this is Mason and Riley hanging out with Daddy when Evan was born. They are sportin' some new shades - I'm sure they were courtesy of gift bags from Grandma and Grandpa.
So - that's it for now!
1 comment:
Oh thanks for the pics Tracy! Seeing Riley is like a walk down memory lane for me-he looks like a cross between Ty and David to some extent. I'm so glad Evan is ok. Madison looks very grown up and sweet among her cousins!
Post a Comment