Tuesday, July 08, 2008

All American

We enjoyed the long Holiday weekend this year by camping with the Dobbelaeres. We went to Bray Park in Madison Lake, MN where we all piled in Chad and Jodi's pop-up and managed to cram 4 adults, Madison, and the twins in the boat!

We were blessed with wonderful MN weather for most of the weekend. All in all, it was a perfect weekend to celebrate!
Some other friends also stopped by with their identical twin boys. They are a week younger than Kendall and Sydney - so we had FOUR six month old babies at one time. Madison got a good dose of what it will be like to be a big sister and was very helpful with all the babies.

Madison loved playing on the beach with her sand toys. She and her Daddy worked on building a sand castle.


Baby Sydney and Chad.


Baby Kendall.


Madison's favorite part of camping is roasting marshmallows around the campfire.

1 comment:

Chad, Jodi, Kendall and Sydney said...

I'd have to say, those 3 little girls are the cutest things I've ever seen...if I'd say so myself!!!