Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Cankles anyone?

OMG.

That is all I can say.

I was sitting at work and my shoe kept pinching my foot. I kept adjusting my stocking and nothing was helping. So, I pull off my stocking to see if there is something causing the trouble - and then I nearly fell out of my chair.

HOLY CANKLES BATMAN.

My foot looks like a club more than a foot. It's a wonder I can even walk on it.

I wonder what my boss would say if she caught me leaning back in my chair with my feet up on my desk?

4 comments:

lisa said...

Oh that sounds awful Tracy and really painful! I wonder if you can go home early? After all, you are working pretty far into this pregnancy which shouldn't be overlooked! I worked until June 22and had Youssef on the 24th-still not sure how I did that....

Tracy said...

Teehee - I could go home early, but I'm trying to save my precious PTO for my maternity leave. I plan to work right up until the friday before my c-section. I did the same thing with Madison. I think I have to stop at Target on the way home and find some bigger shoes!

lisa said...

Us working moms deserve some sort of medal I think! I know how you feel about saving precious PTO. I have to choose between an actual vacation and having a baby it feels like with my job because of the limits of pto in this day and age. Gosh I love Target but some SAS shoes sound really comfy right now to me as old granny like as those are.

Tracy said...

Tehee - Yes, working moms DO deserve a medal. Although, I think it would be tough to stay home full time too. I would actually LOVE to work part-time. 2 1/2-3 days per week would be perfect - I could find balance that way. I am lucky that my job is pretty flexible - but its hard to be too flexible when you have to deal with daycare too.