Monday, November 17, 2008

Great quote

I was feeling tired today and just wanted to go home to sleep and sit on my butt. Then I found this quote on Heidi Swapp's blog:

You can't make footprints in the sands of time if you're sitting on your butt. And who wants to make buttprints in the sands of time?

-Bob Moawad

It made me laugh and it was just what I needed to get my tushie moving today!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Love it! This really helped me with my new job. I just left Dell a couple weeks ago, they had wanted me to work 8-12 and 5-9 central every day but Tuesday and Thursday. Wasn't sure what to do between 12-5 everyday (go home I guess?), didn't want to work weekends, annoyed with Dell asking some friends of mine to take 5 days of unpaid vacay so I got tired of it! Now I sell software for one of Microsoft's vendor companies-it rocks-Thanks for that quote though-it helped!