Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Swine Flu Tuesday

All of my hand sanitizer and constant hand washing seems to have failed us. The bug has hit the Lee Family. Mike started with it on Sunday morning. I started with it on Sunday night. Madison started it on Monday night. Is Cameron next?
Mike's was short lived and he felt better after a couple of hours. Mine lasted about 24 hours of feeling really yucky. I feel better today, but not 100% yet.
Madison's was short lived too - she just felt yucky over night. Darn kids, they bounce back so fast! I kept Madison and Cameron home from daycare today, in an effort to stop the spread.
So, if it was swine flu, it was relatively mild. (I think I got the worst of it!) From the sounds of things and the experts thoughts that it will come back this fall with a vengence, I HOPE it was swine flu. Now maybe we have some immunity to it???
Today is a quiet day of watching movies on the couch and doing quiet activities like puzzles and coloring. Notice the bucket? She nearly overflowed it last night. YUCKY.

It is a rainy day here - thankfully. However, if the sun does make an appearance, we might have to go outside for a little fresh air and hopefully clear this bug out!!!

No comments: