Madison and Cameron happily dressed up for a costume contest and for trick or treating around the campground!
Madison’s costume, as she describes it was:
Witch Tights
Witch boots
Witch dress
And a witch hat.
She made a very cute little witch!
Cameron was a round little pumpkin – which is really no different than any other day, except for the hat! I love how cute he looks with the hat on crooked.
I’m not sure how the judging worked out on the costume contest – they never really said. I do know that neither or my little goblins received a ribbon but I’m not sure what they were giving ribbons out for. Cameron didn’t have a chance in his
The Dobbelaere twins were dressed as a ladybug and bumble bee. They were very cute and had tons of fun during their first trick or treating experience! They were also joined by their older cousin, Jack, who dressed up as Jeff Gordon. It worked out perfectly for trick or treating because Jack and Madison were able to go with one another and the littler kids didn’t have to worry about keeping up.
There was even a haunted house! The campground pulls in an old semi trailer and converts it into a haunted house. It is free with a donation to the food shelf. Each trip through the haunted house was tailored to those that were going through it. Madison was very adamant that she did not want to go through the haunted house. She would point to it and say “mama, I don’t want to go in that.” Jodi grabbed her anyway and brought her through. The actors were very careful to make it fun for Madison – nobody reached out and grabbed her or jumped out to scare her. She actually enjoyed going through it.
No comments:
Post a Comment