The road to the Super Bowl is a bumpy ride indeed. The Cowboys came through for us today tho. Will it be a smooth ride from here?
They may need to make more room in the trophy room at Lambeau Field.
Let's hope so!
Our G-Force is loud and proud.

Let's Go PACK!!!!!!
More pictures to come from our trip to Green Bay. Madison LOVED tailgating for the first time.
3 comments:
Dear Tracy,
I was really pulling for the Packers. I hope Brett stays on another year to avenge this loss. I won't be watching the Super Bowl for the first time in over ten years. I don't care to see the Belecheck/Brady smirk or Tom Coughlin's sunburned face and bad attitude. I hope you guys still had a great time. What a terrific season! And who would have thought-I truly believed Favre would retire a few years ago.
I wonder what Coughlin's face looks like this morning???? That wasn't sunburn...it was frostbite! I can't believe he didn't put a face mask on.
I think Brett will stay on - they are the youngest team in the NFL and everyone else is coming back next year - we can expect great things next season!
I really kept thinking there's no way fate would let Coughlin win because that frostbite just wasn't camera-ready,now was it?
Not to mention the fact that he avoided being fired a few years ago by one lucky win.
I'm really optimistic too about this team's future-more than almost any other team. I don't really see any other NFC North teams being competitve. A friend at work dated Cedric Benson from Chicago and he's a train-wreck now. I really hope Brett will return. John Madden and all of the commentators seem to have an unequaled respect for him which Favre completely has earned.
Here in Texas, it's tough to be a fan of any one team. Hot weather generally seems to mean less of a fan base with more fans out and about instead of glued to the tv set. Therefore, I don't really have a favorite team. I was a huge fan of Minnesota in the Culpepper/Moss/Carter heyday though :)
Post a Comment