Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sensational Sunday!

We are all FINALLY healthy! It was a great day here in Southeastern Minnesota and we were all able to enjoy it!

After I hit the gym this morning, Madison and I decided to play outside in the snow. It was a balmy 33 degrees! Madison wanted to make a snowman but the snow wasn't quite sticky enough. So, she decided to eat it instead!
Just don't eat the yellow snow!

We also went to dinner at the Delicious International Buffet. (Okay, International Buffet, we just add the delicious part!) It's like any other Chinese buffet but it also has a fresh Dim Sum Grill (yummy!) and Sushi (not my favorite).
Afterwards I hung a whole bunch of new frames gallery style on the wall highlighting my photography of my favorite subject...Princess Madison. The photos are all in black and white and I am very pleased with how they turned out!

No comments: