The mother of my childhood friend, Pam, would yell Annie Oakley! if she sees this picture. I've said before that I am not fond of horses. We don't get along and it stems from a very scarring incident involving a pony and a cute boy at a church fall festival. I think I was in fifth grade.
I still don't know how I earned the title of Annie Oakley - because I'm pretty sure my namesake was a drunken sharp shooter. If you ever watched HBO's series, Deadwood, you'll know that she somehow managed to stay on her horse.
I digress.
This is my 'Lil Buckaroo riding his pony. Cameron, unlike his Mamma, has a good relationship with his pony. In fact, he loves the pony that Santa brought him.
We weren't sure that he did at first. You see, he was about a half inch too short to effectively ride his little pony. However, the one month since Christmas has brought a little more height and the ability to ride like the wind!
Cameron can really get this thing going!
It plays music as he bounces and his smile lights up the room.
It can also be hooked up to the TV to play games. We'll do that when he is ready for it. For now, we're just enjoying watching him ride.
Giddyup!
No comments:
Post a Comment