Wednesday, January 27, 2010

This makes me happy.

It makes me think of spring, when it is zero degrees outside.  I think a pink flat wallet would contrast nicely - and then cause me to think of ice cream cones and popsicles.




It is nothing special - nothing expensive.  It came from Target.  The color captured my eye and I liked how there are pockets on the ends - homes for my sunglasses, phone and iPod touch! 

I can pretty much assure you that you will never see me with a coach bag or any other expensive designer bag.  I'd happily accept a gift of one - but I'll never buy one.  I bore too quickly.  I'm find a bag that I think I will love, but I usually end up hating it.  So, for now, I'm just going to enjoy the lime green color that makes me think of spring.  It's making winter just a bit more bearable.

1 comment:

Michele said...

Love it! I'm the same way.... love the bag for about a week then I find everything wrong with it and I'm on to either an 'old favorite' or onto the search for a new bag. Good choice!