Sunday, February 15, 2009

Perfectly Perfect

This is post number three for today. I'm just trying to get ahead, as my posts will probably be limited until I adjust to my new schedule!

Cameron's two month well child visit was last Friday and he is perfect.

He is up to 12 pounds, 2 ounces and is 22.5 inches long. I've noticed that he has seemed a lot taller lately! The 0-3 months sleepers are starting to feel a little short on him.

He is holding his head up better than is to be expected - which is amazing since he HATES tummy time.

AND - we are not feeding him at night anymore. He was waking up 1-2 times each night for a little snack. So, the pediatrician said to stop feeding him and he should stop waking up after 5-7 nights. We just completed night 2 - and it is getting better already.

Here's hoping for a good night's sleep!

Cameron is experiencing a little baby eczema and a little yeast too. So - we have prescriptions for that. Between the hydrocortizone and the aquaphor - this kid is about as slippery as a bar of soap!

The past two months have gone by in the blink of an eye! I can't believe that we already had his two month well child visit - complete with lots of shots!

2 comments:

Yasemin said...

I actually feel like crying thinking of you going back to work tomorrow. That was just about the fastest nine weeks I've ever seen. I mean the snow is still on the ground for goodness sakes!

You would think you'd at least get a $100 monthly discount for rewarding the daycare with a second child!

I'm happy that at the very least, Madison will be able to see how things are going with Cam and be your eyes and ears on some level.

I'm sorry to be sad Tracy. I know on some level your glad to be getting back. I just wish it didn't have to be full-force for your sake, maybe part time for nine more weeks. Then again you probably have a nicer and more helpful hubby than what I'm used to!

Tracy said...

I have a very nice hubby - helpful, well...let's just say he's working on that. (Getting better too, I might add.) I would love to permanently work part time, but alas, homes are too expensive here to allow us that. So, I'd either have to lower my standards or hope President Obama would pay my mortgage to do that.

I am lucky in that I am going back to a great workplace. I truly enjoy working there and it is very flexible. Honestly, the only stress is that which I bring on myself. Thanks for your kind thoughts!