
Madison loves to do our hair and put on makeup. It must be a girl thing! This morning, I was putting on a bit of makeup and Madison was playing with one of my brushes and watching me. This is how the conversation went:
Madison: (after covering her face with pretend makeup) Do I look beautiful, Mommy?
Mommy: Yes you do, but you don't need makeup to look beautiful.
Madison: Can I put makeup on you, Mommy?
Mommy: Sure
Madison proceeds to cover my face in enough pretend makeup to make Tammy Faye Baker cry black rivers of mascara.
Mommy: Do I look beautiful?
Madison: Not yet.
As if that wasn't bad enough...A little while later, Cameron was sleeping on my chest. He was all curled up and had his little butt sticking out.
Madison: Teehee, I see his butt
Mommy: He has a cute little baby tushie, doesn't he?
Madison: Yea, but I don't have baby tushie. I have a big tushie just like you, Mommy.
Apparently I need to stop eating and start wearing a paper bag over my head.
2 comments:
LOL. Tears are flowing down my cheeks. Atleast she's not smelling her finger..
I love it! She is such a sweet daddy's girl!
Post a Comment