Sunday, September 12, 2010

First Day of Sunday School

Today was the first day of Sunday School.  This bad mom, however, did not bring her camera this time!  The pictures are from last year! 



We never have to worry about our sweet girl being shy or apprehensive.  Today, just like on her first day last year, she quickly found her room and shooed us away to attend services.  She would be just fine on her own! 

Today she came home singing "this is the day!"  When I tried to finish the verse of an old favorite, she was shocked that I knew the song she learned in Sunday School.  She said I couldn't have possibly learned that very same song when I was in Sunday School, we MUST have sang it in church.

This is the day that the Lord hath made.  Let us rejoice and be glad in it! 

No comments: