Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Mommy, I had a dream

On Memorial Day, Madison woke me up by saying, "Mommy, I had a dream last night that I borrowed a girl's bike and could ride without training wheels."

I thought back to the previous day's exciting milestone and said "That was not a dream, Madison.  You can ride a bike with no training wheels."

She didn't quite believe me.

Even when I showed her the training wheels that Daddy had removed from her bike - sitting there on the kitchen counter in the camper. 

"See, Madison.  Your training wheels aren't on your bike anymore.  You don't need them."

She didn't believe me and had to run out and try for herself!

Now, she is constantly saying "I can ride a bike without training wheels!"  Just in case the rest of us forget....

2 comments:

Chad, Jodi, Kendall and Sydney said...

Think you meant to say Labor Day not Memorial day. Maybe you are hoping it's the start of summer and not the end??? BUT WAY TO GO MADISON...it was fun to be there to experience it with you guys!!!

Tracy said...

Ha! good catch. I did that to see if anyone was reading. ;)