The daily happenings, thoughts, and adventures of Mike, Tracy, Madison and Cameron.
Maybe David A. deserves to win just so his overbearing dad doesn't deem him a life-long failure, but I'm with you, David Cook is wonderful.By the way, I'm trying your recipe tomorrow night, it looks great!
Yah! David Cook won!! WOOHOO.I hope you like the soup recipe. I love it and I'm going to make a double batch of it on Monday to freeze for lunches.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Maybe David A. deserves to win just so his overbearing dad doesn't deem him a life-long failure, but I'm with you, David Cook is wonderful.
By the way, I'm trying your recipe tomorrow night, it looks great!
Yah! David Cook won!! WOOHOO.
I hope you like the soup recipe. I love it and I'm going to make a double batch of it on Monday to freeze for lunches.
Post a Comment