Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Guest Blogger, Madison


Hello! This is Madison posting with some very exciting news! A few weeks ago, Mommy and Daddy told me that Santa Claus is bringing me a baby brother or sister for Christmas! Isn't that exciting?
This baby is extra special because Mommy had to take special medicine to make it. Because of that, Mommy has already had three ultrasounds. The most recent one was today and the baby is starting to look more like a baby than a white blob! We are at nine weeks and two days.
Since I made things really tough on Mommy when I was born, we already know the new baby's birthday. It will be December 22, 2008, about one week earlier than the due date of December 28. Mommy and Daddy say it's a good thing because now we know we will get another tax deduction! I don't know what that means, but it must be good.
So far, everything is going well. Mommy feels really tired a lot of the time and she's pretty hungry too. That's okay cuz then I get lots of cookies and chocolate malts!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Congratulations! How exciting!

Lisa said...

Yay! So happy for you Tracy! Hey maybe that recipe was the proof of an early cravings onset for you. And how exciting-a possible Christmas birth. It will be easy to nest since it's already so cold there!

Joe and Heather said...

We are SO happy for you, what a blessing!