Sunday, May 18, 2008

Happy Feet


Ahhh. There isn't much better than a spa pedicure. It is so relaxing. It feels so nice and I don't have to be the one hunched over my feet trying to trim cuticles! I don't know how those ladies do it in the salon, but they hunch over other people's toes all day long! The girls in my old department at Mayo gave me a gift certificate for a pedicure when I left. I had been saving it for flip flop weather. The day before Mother's Day seemed like a perfect day to get my feet done.

It's so nice to have cute toes to match with my cute Crocs flip flops!
Before I left for the pedicure, Madison asked where I was going. I said to get my toes painted. Of course, she wanted her toes painted too - so I promised her I would paint them when I got home. Well, when she saw the cute flowers on my toes she had to have them too! So, her toes are painted the same color as mine and each of her big toes have five white dots that, to her, look like flowers. I am, by no means, skilled in nail art!

No comments: