4 P.M. won't get here fast enough today! We are packing up and going camping for the long Holiday weekend. We can't wait to spend three whole days lounging on the boat and at the campsite!
Madison is most excited to roast marshmallows. I have a feeling I will be roasting a marshmallow for her before we even get unpacked.
Watch for pictures from our camping trip to be posted next week.
Have a safe and happy Memorial Day weekend. Remember to take a moment to give thanks to those that have given the ultimate sacrifice in the name of liberty.
2 comments:
Tracy,
I was a little skeptical of the soup recipe at first-adding the boullion cubes made me think it was just another Rachel Ray store bought tasting concoction. But no, this was the best soup I've had in a long time! I normally boil a split chicken and use the broth and add cabbage, carrots, etc, but this was much better! Thanks so much for the great idea-I'll be re-creating this one every other week I think!!
Have fun camping, it's so hot here-we went to Schlitterbahn water park yesterday!
Yah! Glad you liked it. I just bought enough stuff to make a double batch to freeze for lunches. I'll post more fun recipes as I come across them. Like I said, I like to cook, but I'm not foodie!
Post a Comment