Has come true.
You know the one...where suddenly your child's favorite lovey is MISSING!!!!
That's right.
The much loved Pooh Bear is AWOL.
Madison drags this thing everywhere with her. She has had him since birth and he is her rock. If she falls and gets hurts, she cries for Pooh Bear. She takes him to daycare, to bed, to the store. EVERYWHERE.
I have long had a fear of Pooh Bear getting lost. I've even thought about buying a second one to have on hand, just in case. He is still available at Target.
He disappeared at daycare yesterday. Nobody has any idea where he went. We spent a half hour looking for him at daycare last night and he was nowhere to be found. Our provider even tore apart the playroom after we left in hopes that he would turn up.
No Pooh Bear.
There is one child that brings a big fleece blanket to daycare each day. I'm hoping that maybe Pooh Bear got mixed up in his blanket and they didn't realize it. They weren't going to be at Daycare today, so we have no way of knowing until Monday.
It could be a long weekend. She also has tigger and piglet - and she loves them ALMOST as much as Pooh Bear. I'm hoping they will be a good enough substitute while Pooh Bear is MIA.
No comments:
Post a Comment