Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Little Princess


5 comments:

Yasemin said...

Love it Tracy! Did you do it or JC Penney?

Tracy said...

Thanks! That one was me. It was used on the invitation for her birthday party. The JC Penney ones are very cute too. They did a couple of cute princess or dress-up type of shots. I didn't order them, because my goal is a pro portrait - I do the fun stuff. Although, I did love the dress up ones a lot, so I might end up ordering them anyway!

Yasemin said...

Wow, this truly looks professional! I hope it also saved some money on the invitations.

Tracy said...

Sure did! I made them myself from my scrapbooking stash - total for invitations $1.90 to have pictures printed. Not sure what the postage was...what does a stamp cost these days?

Yasemin said...

I'm not sure either! They go up all the time now it seems. That is amazing, I was expecting you to say they still cost about $30 for 25 of them or something even with you doing the photography!