To start out this story, a little background....When I was little, my Grandmother would always try to weasal out of me what she was getting for Christmas. I think I was two when I told her that one of her Christmas gifts was an ornament of a little boy, fishing from the moon.
Daycare closed early yesterday - so Mike picked up Madison and went to work from home for a few hours. Shortly before I got home from work, he and Madison decided to go buy my birthday present.
Mike always wants to give presents early He can't ever wait! I like the anticipation and the fun of getting presents on my actual birthday. Shortly after they got home, we were all just waiting for dinner to cook and talking about our day in the living room. Out of the blue, Madison says "Mommy, we bought you a radio."
Yep - she is just like me. The only difference? She freely gives up the information, it doesn't take any weaseling!
Oh yea, and it wasn't just any radio. It was an iHome dock with an AM/FM tuner for my iPod. I've been wanting one for my office - but I like it so much, I just might keep it at home. For an alarm clock, this thing puts out a pretty powerful sound! We tested it out last night with the Josh Grobin Christmas Album and we were pretty impressed at the sound quality. We could seriously get rid of the bulky home stereo system and just use this.
1 comment:
Aren't iHomes great? I love mine! Happy belated birthday by the way!
Post a Comment